The Holiday Link Directory
Everyone has their own blueprint to the holidays from what gifts to give,when to cook, what activities to plan, etc. so I decided I share a few links that give tips for the holidays.
- Gift Ideas Link: The first link that caught my eye is a post by the blogger of Girl With Curves called, Budget Friendly Beauty Gifts.If you’re buying something for a makeup lover, make sure to check out this link http://girlwithcurves.com/post/70375119156/budget-friendly-beauty-gifts. The post contains suggestions on everything from lashes to makeup suitcases.
- Hair Link: If you’re into natural hair and want to spice up your kinks and curls, head over to Love Brown Sugar and her 3 Holiday Hairstyles Guide.Check out the holiday hair link here http://girlwithcurves.com/post/70375119156/budget-friendly-beauty-gifts the styles are organized by hair length too.
- Fashion Link: Fashionista Next Door is currently doing a 12 Days of Holiday Party Outfits, feature on her blog right now. Get your style inspired for the season with her looks you can check out here http://fashionista-next-door.com/2013/12/what-to-wear-to-a-formal-christmas-dinner.html
- Fashion Link: Fashion-Train, does a weekly wishlist and this one in particular screamed holiday outfit inspiration.If the plaid trousers don’t win you over the boots will! http://fashion-train.blogspot.com/2013/12/weekly-wishlist-topshop-favourites.html
- Gift Ideas Link: You have that one family member who’s obsessed with gold, sparkle and other royalty associated things, look no farther than this Golden Gift Guide on Superficial Girls blog http://superficialgirls.com/golden-gift-guide/. The gorgeous pieces featured are enough to make the Dreamgirl inside of you drool!
- Fashion Link: Looking for a great sweater to send someone on Christmas, look no further than this sassy sweater collection featured on Chic to Street(written by lil ole me, lol). http://chictostreet.wordpress.com/2013/12/17/unique-christmas-gifts-from-1991inc/
- Fashion Link: From Hats to Heels currently has a holiday outfit lookbook on her blog, featuring 5 different looks for 5 different occasions.Check out the lookbook for last minute ensemble ideas http://www.fromhatstoheels.com/2013/12/video-holiday-lookbook-2013.html
- Beauty Link: Here’s a great festive look tutorial done on Discoveries of Self, that’s done with inexpensive products.The look is pretty versatile working on all skin tones, check it out http://www.discoveriesofself.com/2013/12/inexpensive-products-festive-look.html
- Beauty Link Here’s another festive look tutorial featured on Pucker-Pout http://pucker-pout.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-partynye-makeupnailshairetc.html
- Hair Link: K is for Kinky is serving both a short natural hair lookbook but also featuring a giveaway.
- Food Link: Zoella is giving a D.I.Y. tutorial on gingerbread biscuits on her channel, they are super cute! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s_WX_59YKA
- Fashion Link: Danielle Johnson has a great Pinterest dedicated to holiday outfit ideas! http://www.pinterest.com/labonnevie93/holiday-outfit-ideas/
- Health Link: Shameless Maya is showing an awesome holiday workout, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tv4KgtZ04k. It’s always great to have a plan on hand to burn off that food baby after dinner.
- Gift Idea Link: XoXo-Brosia tells us about the perfect gifts for her, under 50 dollars(cute alert)http://www.xoxo-brosia.com/2013/12/gifts-for-her-under-50.html
- Here’s an excellent post on Innocent-Illusion, about some amazing last minute stocking stuffers. Seana Curly definitely has great options for stocking stuffers like the cute little burgundy beanie, http://www.innocent-illusion.com/last-minute-stocking-fillers/
- Beauty Link: We’ve got glittery dresses,earrings,headbands and if that’s not enough we’ve got this gorgeous glitter coated nail polish, sure to make you shine like the star you are! Check out One Stop Savvy, for an easy Christmasy nail look http://onestopsavvy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/christmas-nails-colour-show-review.html
- Beauty Link: Amy Connolly is sharing her favorite products for Christmas makeup looks, find out if you guys are using some of the same products! The link to holiday beauty lies here, http://aaamylouxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/thewinterproject-favourite-products-for.html?m=0
- Beauty Link: Lights Fashion Beauty is letting us in on her beauty wishlist(the blush is everything!).Give the wishlist a look here, http://www.lightsfashionbeauty.com/2013/12/30-days-of-christmas-wishlist.html
- Fashion Link: Need a few ideas on what to wear to a Christmas soiree, look no further than C Michelle Styles little red dress guide, http://www.cmichellestyles.com/style-inspiration-2/style-inspiration-3-looks-on-what-to-wear-to-a-christmas-partysoiree.
- Fashion Link: Nokhuthula Nyoni is sharing her Christmas going out looks this week, look #2 is full of color, give it a look http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/party-edit-2-girls-night-out.html
- Fashion Link: Ayisha of Mizz Moi is serving fierceness in her holiday lookbook! http://mizzmoi.blogspot.ie/2013/12/steal-my-style-girl-behind-blog.html
- Fashion Link: Love River Island? This holiday outfit is designed all around the beloved shop, give the post on She Wore Chic a look, http://sheworechic.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/christmas-eve-celebrations.html I love the pants in the look the most.
- Makeup Link: ItsMyRayeRaye has a holiday makeup look uploaded to her channel, that’s perfect for a night out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHdKmdlIo5g
- Fashion Link: Gracie Francesca of Ugly Face of Beauty created a lovely party lookbook, you definitely should give it a chance and get out of your style comfort zone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8p4ph_DlAo
- Speaking of style, there’s a great post on Shop Lioness about keeping style resolutions, figure out how to do that here, http://blog.shoplioness.com/2013/11/26/this-holiday-season-make-a-style-resolution-and-keep-it/, it’s written by someone I’m pretty sure you know….
- And last but not least, you all should check out my personal blog’s 13 Trends of 2013 series. We’re on trend #11, hurry up and find out if your favorite trend of 2013 made the cut http://deejayspeaks.blogspot.com/!
I know for a fact that there’s something in this list that can inspire, motivate or help you here.End the year with a bang and give some of these links a look and maybe a follow.