Five Things I Love About Fashion(Right Now)
So I was brainstorming about some new blog posts to write and I just couldn’t get one solid idea into place.I decided to take my scatter brained obsessions and new interests on fashion and make it into a new series on the blog called 5 Fashion I Love About Fashion(Right Now!).With no further ado, here are my latest 5 things I love:
1. I love the fact that tulle skirts are rising in popularity.Plenty of bloggers from Alamode Wearhouse to Margarteye of La Petite Mademoiselle have been spotted in tulle skirts and they both look perfectly girly.There’s just something about a tulle skirt that says “Girls Just Want to Have Fun”, and we all need a little of that in our lives.
2. Treasure chest inspired jewelry has become a massive love of mine.Adding something that looks like it belongs in a treasure chest to a simple outfit instantly takes the look up a notch.
3. Pleated skirts are definitely apart of the twirl uniform.I love the movement a pleated skirt adds to an ensemble.
4. The Essence magazine covers have been serving so much beauty. Solange,Ledisi and Erykah Badu all look spectacular and I’m definitely picking up an issue.
5. Claire Sulmers of The Fashion Bomb Daily is sharing tips and interviews on breaking into the fashion industry,I’ve been indulging in all the interviews which you can read here, Breaking Into Fashion.