For the Love of Online Shopping
Lately, I’ve been online shopping a lot and can you blame me. You can online shop from the comfort of your home, no standing in lines, no crowds and no being rushed by whoever showed up with you. Since I’ve become more interested in online shopping I decided now would be a great time to share with you some of the online shops I’ve been obsessed with and share a few online shopping tips as well.
- Wetseal always has some online deal and new arrivals in their clearance section. I loved Wetseal when I was younger but as I got older my interest started heading in another direction. Thankfully I remembered my shopping root and ventured to Wetseal’s online store where I can buy simple essentials like white-tees, leggings and much more for super cheap! The shipping is pretty quick and the customer service has been pretty awesome so far.
- Shop Lioness is an online boutique that sells both vintage and modern pieces that are always unique and original. Shop Lioness is currently having a moving sale for 50% percent off with the code, goodbye Kansas. Besides the awesome pieces and sales going on at Shop Lioness, I find the shop’s owner Jacque Amadi’s story inspiring, she used the brand she established as a fashion blogger(The Lion Kingdom) to propel her shop. Amadi shows that there’s more than one way to make a living off of the blogging industry, and she used her brand to go into entrepreneurship in online sales!
- Lilly’s Kloset has been serving, color, unique fitted denim, and amazing shoes! Lilly’s Kloset always sparks some inspiration in me, with their one of a kind pieces and their shipping is typically 6 dollars or free with a 100 dollar purchase.
- Rue 107 sells some of the brightest, out of the box pieces you can find. I can definitely see myself heading to Rue 107 for a party dress of a hot bathing suit for the Summer. I love the way the shop’s pieces use unique prints and curve hugging silhouettes to build their looks.
After listing some of these shops you might be ready to whip out your Visa and go to town, but before you shop I want to share a little online shopping info:
- Remember the difference between express shipping, standard shipping and priority shipping so you don’t get confused when your parcel arrives. Priority shipping can take 2-3 business days, express shipping can take 3-4 business days, standard shipping can take 5-9 business days but it also depends on your location versus where it’s being shipped and if it’s a holiday season.
- Check out the shop’s reviews, look at the good ones and the bad ones if there are any as simply a heads up.
- If there’s something wrong with your order, don’t be afraid to contact customer service. Contacting customer service can seem a little intimidating, but customer service is there for the sole purpose of serving the customer, take advantage of that.
- Check the fine print on those coupon code offers. There’s nothing more disappointing than finding out your coupon code only works on less than half of your order when you were budgeting to use the code on ALL of your order.
Hopefully these tips will help with your online shopping excursions, and make sure to give those boutiques a look!