NYX High Voltage Lipstick Review
Ladies and gentleman I introduce to you the NYX High Voltage Lipsticks *applause*! I was so excited to get my hands on these lipsticks. I've been going through something with all my matte liquid lipstick products and these lipsticks are a great change from the latter.As much as I love matte lips, the seductive smoothness of the finish and that staying power, sometimes you want your lips to be more moisturized and comfortable and that's something I haven't really found in a matte liquid lip product.Perhaps my dreams of lip comfort lie in a different product and different finish, like the NYX High Voltage lippies *heart eyes*.
- Quantity of Product: The tops are a decent size bigger than the NYX Matte Lip Creams.The tube is about the size of a regular lipstick if not a bit bigger.
- Texture: The texture of these lipsticks are creamy.I love how these lipsticks feel, you can tell they're moisturizing but they don't move around a lot.If you apply a chapstick before hand you might run into some sliding but I haven't had that problem.
- The Finish: The finish on these lipsticks are a little glossy, like I said they're very moisturizing.The color is pretty opaque considering how creamy they are.It took one layer for me to get a an opaque lip.
- Packaging: Packaging is the standard NYX branding which I personally love, the minimalism is always appealing to me.
- Pigmentation: The pigmentation is an A+ to me, I don't have to add much to get a lot of color.
Would I buy these lipsticks again...YES! These lipsticks are going to be in my arsenal when it gets warmer outside and all those dewy looks come back in action.I'm currently eyeballing an orange lipstick right now as we speak,
Have you picked up any new lippies?You guys know how nosy I am, feel free to let me know in the comment section below.