LA Colors High Shine Review
This is the latest spring approved makeup product that I've fallen in love with. The LA Colors High Shine Lipgloss have been talked about for quite sometime but you guys know I'm always last to hop on the bandwagon. Bandwagons frighten me, I'm terrified that I'm going to hop on a bandwagon and ride right off into bankruptcy. So before I launched myself at these very affordable lip glosses, I did a little research via YouTube. I found that they're loved for their smell, price and packaging. I made a quick order on iKate House which was surprisingly fast.
LA Colors High Shine Lipgloss Pros
- Packaging: LA Colors High Shine Lipgloss has sturdy packaging and I actually like it's design.
- Smell: The smell of this lipgloss is so sweet but it's not overwhelming. I really like the sweetness of the smell, it reminds me of some kind of baked good and vanilla.
- Pigmentation: The lipgloss is as pigmented as a lipgloss should be, if it were any more pigmented it would be a lip lacquer. The glosses color undertone isn't overwhelming by any means, this gloss is strictly designed to be complimentary to your lips or lipstick, not take center stage.
- Texture: The texture of these glosses are so comfortable and light! Most lipglosses have some kind of tackiness to them but these go on smooth and aren't sticky at all. The glosses have a tiny bit of hold but that's because it doesn't run all over the lips like some products do.
- Moisturizing or nah? This products' formula was made with mosturization in mind. Might I add it's made with shea butter which is a great sealant to maintain the moisture in hair, skin and your lips.
LA Colors High Shine Cons:
Not everybody wants their lips to have a smell, even if the smell is yummy.
The colors listed above left to right are:
Lavish, Irresistable,Bohemian, Dollface.
I really appreciate the wide color range which you can see on iKate House or your local dollar store. I think these will be apart of my spring makeup arsenal. What do you think will be in your spring makeup arsenal this year, you guys know I'm nosey, let me know in the comments below!